Your privacy on Net38
- Any information you submit to this site can be marked as public or private, it's your choice.
- Anything you mark as private will only be read by Net38.
- Anything you mark as public may be published on this site and will be publically available.
- All pages on this site use secure encrypted communication (https). You will see a small padlock icon
in the address bar of your web browser.
- This site uses session cookies to allow messages to be displayed as you move between pages.
These cookies will be deleted by your web browser when you close it.
What are cookies?
Cookies are small files used to pass information between your web browser and the web sites you visit.
As you move between different pages on a web site, cookies allow the web site to know
that the same user is viewing each page and to present the correct information.
This avoids mixing you up with any other user.